Wednesday 15 February 2017

Lab 4

Part 1
ISO 3200 50mm f4.0 1/60
Auto WB
Preset Tungsten
Custom Second Trial
In my opinion, none of them has the exact colour. The custom white balance first trial failed because I used a grey card and by filling my frame with the grey card I block some ambient light. My second trial failed also because I focused on the whitest thing I could see which was the ceiling which also failed because even the ceiling was pinkish. The real colour to my eyes is between Tungsten and Auto WB. 

Part 2
ISO100 50mm F4.0 1/60
Auto WB

Preset Daylight
Preset Shadow
I feel like Auto WB did a good job there. It is between Daylight and Shadow presets. We can see in the window how Daylight is more cold than Shadow and this is normal because in shadows, colours are bluish because they reflect the blue sky so to get the original colour we have to add warmth. 


Part 3
ISO3200 50mm f4.0 1/60 Tungsten
I think that Tungsten did a good job for my orgue but for the stairs it doesn't. Although the walls are  similar to their true colours but colder, the wood seems muddy because it should be warmer. The real colours are warmer like between Daylight and Tungsten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment